Saturday 31 October 2015

DECEPTION

I was deceived by you when you told me you loved me.
I was deceived by me when I believed that lie. 
My heart ached because of the deception you gave me, girl you really played me. I believed you when you said, "Girl you Make me Better" and what I believed most is when you said you'll have love for me forever.  But it’s cool; I get it, your name is Deception. The game you played gave me a lifelong lesson, "Don’t trust 'em, Don’t stress 'em" I laughed, I loved, and I’m still living. Your Deception hurt but you’re forgiven. I'm forgiving you because it gives me strength; again I’m forgiving you because it gives me strength. My life is good your Deception was just a trip, a mini vacation. It's hard to believe your one of God's creations. Deception is your name and also your game..

But I really believed you loved me but Deception is what you loved most, the pain that you inflicted upon me that hurt the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment